Friday, 17 August 2012
I love creating these bowls of fruit, they represent abundance to me. I'm fortunate to have plenty of it and my actual fruit bowl looks a lot like this one and at the moment it is overflowing with bananas, apples, strawberries and vine ripened tomatoes!
I've entered my first art competition/exhibit and I'm looking forward to an opening cocktail party and a weekend of rubbing shoulders with art lovers. All in support of a good cause. More on this later!
Saturday, 11 August 2012
- Keeping warm and cosy inside even though it's icy cold outside.
- Loving my shiny new dishwasher!
- Winter market cancelled due to gale force winds and rain, means more time to prepare for Spring market!
- Beautiful sweet, fat, red strawberries are in season!
- Two sleep-ins in a row means I get to catch up on sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz