Monday 11 May 2015

Best Meditation

Vase of Flowers


More canvases arrived from art supply shop last week and so I settled in to paint some more.  Today,  a vase of flowers.

Windy weather kept me indoors this time and I listened to the radio or sometimes just to the sounds around my neighbourhood.  The best meditation of all is to just listen!  That, and being absorbed in painting means all of your worries simply slip away!

Mother's Day has come and gone and I managed to catch up with both of my children, so I couldn't be happier!

The good news is the Doctor says I can bear weight on my ankle, so walking again is just a couple of weeks away.  Yay!

I hope you too have had a creative day in some way, shape or form!


2 comments:

  1. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......