If you look closely at this mandala and choose to read some meaning into it, I would say I was currently a little off-centre.
Participating in my sacred life has highlighted areas in my life where I had let slide a couple of the things that are important to my wellness.
- daily hour of yoga (stretching, breathing, meditation)
- daily walks with Jess the border collie (fresh air, sunshine and other sensory delights)
- eating fresh, colourful food (predominantly vegetarian, but some meat to keep iron levels up).
- drinking water
- expressing myself with art, poetry and writing
- singing out loud at every opportunity
- plenty of sleep
- music in the morning (no starting the day with TV)
I am very fortunate to have the time to practice this self care on most days. Most of these things come very easily, others take effort, but it's so worth it, to feel calm, centred and at peace.