Friday 4 May 2012

New Toy


Me

This is me, courtesy of my new Ipad!  I'm having lots of fun using the voice recognition microphone too!

Things have been peaceful here at the villa.  Lots of blue sky and sunshine, hard work in the shoe store and many plans ahead.  Next week I dip my artistic toe into the water and display my original artworks at a market stall.  It will be interesting to see the reaction and I will keep you posted on my first day's activity!

Meanwhile, I will be making art in between work days, leaving not much time for anything else.  Happy times!

4 comments:

  1. Life sounds perfectly lovely, especially with your new art adventure. I will look forward to hearing how it all went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wishing you all the best, Patti. It is great to see you via your new iPad! You are following your heart and your loves, and I'm so happy for you, xoO

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck at the art show. i am glad life is zestful for you. i think you will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Patti and most importantly have fun :)
    Great to see you have an iPad, there are so many great apps around and some good Arty ones.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......