Saturday 9 February 2013

Colourful!


Did I ever show you these?




These are my story boards, the first one finished, the second my favourite, the third in progress!

I love telling children's stories and love painting in bright colour too, a match made in heaven!

I had a market day today, assisted by my daughter and son.  Not so successful in terms of sales, though we did a lot of networking and talked through a possible large commission.  Fingers crossed for some good results there!  Lots of positive feedback on my art in general too!

6 comments:

  1. Love these! The Crommelins grand daughter is named Ruby, maybe they should buy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're interested - $30 mates rates. Send me their address and I'll post for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Patti! What a perfect pairing--your art and children's books! You keep moving forward at a gentle and positive direction, like a flower blooming...xoO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stories your art tells !
    Wishing you much art love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I love the idea of riding on a magic carpet - so I pick that as my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these happy and colorful whimsical paintings very much! I think everybody who looks at them must feel happy in a second!

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......