Ink and watercolour - "shells and seedpods"
I found these prompts in the Sunday paper. They are so much fun, I think I'm addicted to them! You might like to try them too.
- I am obsessed with - making art.
- I can't live without - my family, without question.
- I am petrified of - negativity.
- I am proud of - my strength in adversity.
- I really need to - cut down my food portions - I love my food!
- I don't get why - if the small print is so important, why isn't it bigger?
- I think alternative medicine is - a good thing to try, but always along with traditional medicine.
- I relax by - doing Yoga/Gardening/Reading/Creating Art
- my worst vice is - I haven't done this for ages cos I'm trying to give it up - vegemite (yeast extract) on toast with lots of butter.
- my fridge usually contains - vegetables, cheese, olives, mineral water and mysterious items in jars at the back.
- my teenage years were - lots of fun - days at the beach, movies at the drive-in, watching football, playing netball, dancing the night away.
- my family is - the most important thing in the world.
- my favourite thing is - breakfast on our deck reading the sunday papers with a good cup of coffee.
- friends don't understand why - I don't seem to listen and retain info I've been told. Just absent-minded I guess.
- attitude to exercise is - very good. I like to mix yoga with walking and gardening. It should always be relaxing.
- my relationship with my body is - one of acceptance and gratitude.