Wednesday 16 December 2009

Word for 2010.... Change

Wordle: Word 2010



2010 can be glimpsed if you just take a peek over the hill, which means it's time to choose a word to focus on throughout the new year. Visit Christine Kane for loads of inspiration.

2008 was all about 'balance' and I really did find equilibrium during that year..... then somehow lost it again in 2009 when I was supposed to 'listen' to the intelligence of my heart and soul. I was thinking that this word was a fizzer until just this month, when I was given a huge prod from the ether.... I couldn't help but listen!

So now it's time to embrace 'change'.... reconfigure and change my thinking, creative habits, surroundings, how I treat my body..... shed this old, scaly skin. Some changes have crept in already, they wouldn't wait for 1st Jan, so I'm well on the way to a better place.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good - a clearing out of the old, bring in the new. Seeing things from a different angle, or a new time frame. Maybe that is why I've moved so many times.......Ring in those changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great word for the new year. hmmm, maybe i should pick a word too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo for already being on the way to making those changes that your being needs. I am not ready to focus on the word for next year - I still need to do some more celebrating for how far I have come this year !It has been a big one for me!
    Enjoy embracing the change, wise One!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think "change" is an excellent word for 2010 - a new decade and a new you!! I think the current you is pretty amazing so I'm looking forward to watching you evolve even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment. Love your artwork and quotes.

    Funny thing is I won't go near a karaoke machine. When I hear karaoke's about to begin, I run screaming from the room...

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......