However, i'm a southern hemisphere girl and I thought I would post my winter to-do list from down-under!
- cook something (anything!) warm and hearty
- snuggle in for a sleep-in at least once a week!
- wear my Planet boots (flat, side-zip ankle boots in vintage stone)
- enjoy my air conditioning
- sit in my north facing sun room with Max and enjoy the winter rays
- spend quality time in my studio with my new lamp
- take Jess the border collie for a long walk
- eat lots of bright orange imperial mandarins
- shuffle about in my slippers
- take hot showers
- watch movies
- eat mustard
- sink into big fluffy doonas
- have lots of early nights
- light candles!
Happy 'transit of Venus' to everyone, something we all share!