Thursday 9 April 2015

Back Again!!

 
 
I have decided to come back here to Bliss Fruit after quite a break!
 


 

Breaks are good I'm thinking!  I have a lot more to offer here now that I have time on my hands!
 

I have had an ankle operation - an ankle fusion to be exact, to get rid of pain as a result of osteoarthritis.  Years of playing netball have taken a toll!  However, thankfully I am on my way to recovery, though will still have quite a few weeks yet off my feet!
 


I welcome you back to my blog, I appreciate you being here!



!


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you here Patti; feels like old times seeing your familiar blog page again! I hope you feel better soon. I will be enjoying your artwork and your posts, xoO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks O, always good to see you here too! x

      Delete

please share a thought......