Sunday 7 June 2009

Five Things


Absorbing ~ The Brain That Changes Itself by Dr Norman Doidge and Quantum Theory Cannot Hurt You by Marcus Chown - plenty to get my head around, it's fascinating stuff and I love it!

Standing On My Head ~ I'm back on the yoga mat after a six month break - I know, I know! I have been craving balance and the core of physical & mental strength that yoga gives you.

Listening ~ to my i-tunes playlist on shuffle ... now playing...

Creating ~ A triptych, that has to be honest, stalled, while I concentrate on fighting off a miserable winter cold.

Browsing ~ I've not been posting much, but I have been reading plenty ... take a look here, here and here

2 comments:

  1. hope you recover from that winter cold. maybe the yoga will help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink flower! Recover quickly from your cold and enjoy your return to the mat.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......