Thursday 22 April 2010

Lucky Dip


This decorated envelope in my journal is a 'lucky dip' where I keep some ATC's (see below) that I made recently. They are short & sweet to make and provide a great distraction in the evenings when I'm maybe too tired for anything major.

I have had thoughts about a 'paper' patchwork quilt of some sort lately and these cards are giving me lots of ideas on just how I might create it.


If anyone's interested in trading, please feel free to leave a comment. Be quick though, before they're made into a quilt!

2 comments:

  1. love 'em but cant trade at the mo as I dont have any myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...not much left in my ATC blog stash...tell me what you want and I will make something of that theme. I like the cat best! All are fun and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......