Monday 14 November 2011

Out and About


I went to the Hen's Nite of a friend on Saturday at The Arabian Lounge overlooking The Entrance, a seaside location near where I live.  By candlelight, we sat on ornate poufs, ate Lebanse food and watched a Belly Dancer perform.  Some of us visited a fortune teller! We danced the night away and smoked from an apple flavoured Hookah finishing off the night with coffee & Baklava.  It was heaps of fun!


Back here on earth, I have joined a Yogalates class since the gym didn't work out for me, my hours being so variable. We take over the top floor of the Surf Club with million dollar views of the beach, lay out our mats and spend 90 mins stretching and strengthening. Today, a very hot day, a sea mist rolled in, totally blocking out the horizon and any view of the beach. Amazingly, it disappeared as fast as it arrived. I love doing this class!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts for your heart and soul ! Have a great week, Patti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun the dinner out sounds. and the yoga class with that view. one couldnt help but feel good after that. HOT!! zounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that sounds like a class I would love too! Great that you found it - and what a location!

    Excellent painting of the sea and waves! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......