Saturday 13 April 2013

Big Fish

Big Fish
Not the best painting in the world, but I love it anyway!

Exhausted after a big market day today!  It was a Mad Hatters Tea Party theme and the kids loved it!  I was happy to be in a different part of the market this time, away from the noisy entertainment where we used to be!  A little more peaceful, but still in the flow of people traffic.  I sold a few paintings, some of them my favorites, and was happy to be on the receiving end of many compliments about my art!

Ready for an early bedtime now, so I will say goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales Patti and I love your big fish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that your sales went so well (although we all knew they would)! It's sometimes hard to let go, but all of your pieces will find new, happy homes where even more folks will appreciate them. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - this one sort of reminds me of the Dave Matthew's song "big eyed fish"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so wonderful you are putting yourself and your art out there to be seen and purchased. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......