Tuesday 16 January 2007

Optimism


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree" Martin Luther

If you've been feeling downhearted about global warming, if you are anxious about growing older, have ever wondered about what lies beyond our cosmic horizon or wondered whether human intelligence can be increased, it may be time to visit World Question Center and hear what the Cosmologists, Biologists, Psychologists etc have to say.

The big question for 2007 is: "What are you optimistic about? Why?"
The World Question Center has been described by daily good as "a stimulating compilation of answers representing high-powered optimism from 160 thinkers and scientists, speaking on topics such as cancer, solar power, climate and culture"

I found it really stimulating too, and yes, the answers make you think more optimistically about our future on this planet. With 160 answers to get your head around, there is a lot to browse through, but it's worth it. It is good to know that there are people out there who are confident that we are actually evolving into a better world.

1 comment:

  1. we must be on the same wavelength Patti...my most recent post is on the same topic!
    I love your happy, cheery eggs...they made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......