Friday 12 January 2007

Swimming Between The Flags

Friday I took the boys (my son and his mates) to the beach for the afternoon. It was a perfect blue sky day. I sat under the umbrella reading my latest library book while the boys body surfed. We had a great afternoon. There was a rip off the beach and strong currents - very dangerous.

I took a lovely photo of the three boys, but two shut their eyes at the last moment. Does anyone else find it difficult taking photos outside in sunlight with a digital camera? I find the glare on the screen means I have no idea whether I have the subject in the frame or not, or whether or not anyone has shut their eyes. I am determined to become a better photographer, so this is all practice I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share a thought......