Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Table


The table is set and ready for Christmas Eve celebrations when my daughter arrives.  The first family celebration in our new place.  The candles are sandalwood and the scent is heavenly! 


My studio is all set up now, thanks to my husband's efforts putting together a trestle table from Ikea and moving in some shelves for me.  A few of my paintings on the wall, a rug and voila!  The best present I could ever dream of!  All I need to do is chase Phoebe off the chair and I'm back in business....

I hope your celebrations are happy ones and that your holidays are nice and relaxing, whatever you choose to do.

3 comments:

  1. you new studio looks marvelous and sunny. Glad you settled into your new home so quickly and so well. Enjoy your first holiday there. Blessings, Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a comfort it will be to have your studio again. Now you will appreciate it even more, I'm sure. It does look very neat and pretty and sunny and inspirational. I'm so glad that you got into your house and settled a bit so that you could celebrate Christmas there.

    You husband sounds very sweet, too :)

    Have a wonderful holiday, xoO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studio is gorgeous. So happy for you.
    I love your Christmas table too.
    Enjoy your festivities.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......