Tuesday 13 November 2012

Spring Pottering

Jess The Border Collie
I love this pic of Jess the Border Collie, she looks so pretty with the pink daisies behind her.

I've been enjoying a week off from work, allowing plenty of time to potter around the villa.  I have planted a row of bright orange impatiens along my rear fence line and they will look fab once they've grown up a little.


The rest of the garden out the front is growing beautifully and we will add a little more summer colour soon to our mostly purple and white palette.

We continue to be visited by water dragons.  They love the buddha because it is concrete and retains the heat.  This guy chose to sit on the buddhas head!



I hope your days are treating you well too.  Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so warm and inviting there, Patti. The animals and birds of your area of always fascinating to me, including this water dragon. Enjoy the warmth and beauty, xoO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water dragon on the Buddha's head is fantastic! Soaking up the rays and I swear that he (she?) is smiling!

    Glad you had a week off! We are headed into fall and already the days are way too short for me! Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

please share a thought......